Monday, May 16, 2011

Going Crazy

I know I'm losing it. 
I just try to deny what I'm reading, but everything seems so damn familiar.  Hiding behind a veil of pretend fiction is only going to work so far.  I read what some of these monsters blog, and I'm just waiting to find out what happens next.  But these horrible things are really happening.  People are dying, being tortured, hunted by monsters.  Then there are the things that these monsters follow!  The real monsters of the story.  Till just recently I was able to pretend, but when that dog was just gone... It was wrong on a fundamental level.  I don't care what kind of dog it was, I ran the forsaken thing over, not once, but three times!  Then parked on it!  It was pinned and still snarling at me! 

Then there is the sleepwalking.  Why can't I remember what I'm dreaming!?  It's getting worse.  Last night I found myself outside painting my shed.  Nothing methodical or useful no.  7224.  Over and over and over and over again.  The only thing not that damn number?  "It Knows The Past."

I have got to figure out what is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment