Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waste of Time/Not healing

Had the visit with the head shrinker today.  That was pointless.  I get that we aren't a large city, so choice is kinda limited, but this guy was worthless.  I think all he did was have wikipedia on his laptop that he "kept his notes on."  I mean, seriously, I looked up the stuff he said and I swear he was just reading the pages.  Whatever, I'll go again next week cause it'll keep Jim happy.  He did take all my ammo and my gun like I asked him too.  It makes me sleep a little safer.  I still have a bunch of knives and my martial arts weapons, but those don't seem to be what I go for in my sleep. 
My face is not healing right.  The two scratches where the dog bit me are still bright red.  The doc says they don't seem infected, but they are just not healing.  He thought I just got them, not long ago. 
I haven't seen the dog since the night it showed up in my house.  I know where he's at tho.  Don't know if I want to go there or not.  Finding out is not an option, but ... I just don't want to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment